iReporter

Denton author James N. Patrick Sr., co-author of “Blood Profit$: The Lithium Conspiracy,” will sign books from 3-7 p.m. on Oct. 24, at Kroger, 1592 S. Loop 288,...
Capt. Michael McMahon – Guest Contributor
Oct 23 2014
Come and enjoy brunch cruise on lake lewisville. Unlimited soft drinks, fruit juices, and bottled water are included. Chamonix II is a BYOB boat, if you would...
Ralph Hawkins (of Preston Hollow), chairman of the board of HKS, Inc., and 2015 chair of the Dallas Regional Chamber, has been named the recipient of the 13th...
Giovanni Valderas, an artist based in Oak Cliff, creates mixed media pieces inspired by his Latin American background. While piecing together charcoal, duct...
Shelia Huffman – Guest Contributor
Oct 18 2014
Local artist, Suzy Moritz-Rawdin, has had a passion for bringing the canvas to life ever since she was a young child. “I began painting right out of the...
Gary Buckner, owner of STASH DESIGN, uses his immense knowledge of engineering and industrial design to create unique accessories, furniture and sculptures....
Cherie Giddens works as a professional watercolorist and owner of Giddens Gallery of Fine Art, an artistic gem found in Grapevine. She finds daily inspiration...
Local artist Elizabeth Wiley hopes her paintings evoke peace and calmness. Sitting on a white leather couch inside her studio, I feel just that. “For my...
Diane Feffer – Guest Contributor
Oct 16 2014
Opening the door into an Artist’s Life H. Carl Trimble III Stained Glass Artist – MFA, University of North Texas “Stained Glass transforms light the...
Capt. Michael McMahon – Guest Contributor
Oct 14 2014
Enjoy a beautiful evening sail under the stars as we cruise around Lake Lewisville. Lounge on our huge bean bags and watch the night from a new perspective....