iReporter

“Great Blue Heron” by Betty Grummer Gallery Wrap 15 x 30" Acrylic "This beautiful bird was seen in the Japanese Gardens in Ft. Worth, Texas. The painting is of...
“Morning Light” by Naomi Brotherton Framed 32 x 26” Watercolor Naomi Brotherton, SWS,NOW, WFWS, TWS, has retired from painting do to age and loss of her...
“What Lies Beneath” by Rosemary Riddle-Achelpohl Gallery Wrap 48 x 30" Mixed Media Collage Acrylic skins used for the fish - the light from above snorkeling in...
“The Cello” by Kelly Gowan Gallery Wrap 24 x 56" on Cradled Birchwood Resin 3D mixed media “If you are a huge music fan, then you know that “The Cello” is...
“Beyond the Lines” by Christina Fitch Gallery Wrap 48 x 36” Encaustic “As I was creating ‘Beyond the Line’ I was thinking of all of the thoughts and emotions...
“Blowin’ Bubbles” by Kiki Zais Framed 50 x 25.5" Acrylic/Oil A reminder to breathe and be mindful. See Additional Info on painting...
Sports injuries are common, but with timely treatment and rest, including at-home recovery, you can generally avoid complications. Minor issues can be easily...
Oct. 8, 2021 AUSTIN —TxDOT’s “Drive Sober. No Regrets.” campaign urges Texans to celebrate fall football season without driving under the influence. Football...
“The Seraph” by Betty Grummer Gallery Wrap 24 x 36” Acrylic “My inspiration for this painting came when I read this scripture: ‘Above Him Stood the Seraphim;...
Sixteen local North Texas young adults, ages 14-19, have been named finalists for the Start the Journey Youth Voice Competition by the Ramblin’ Roads Music...