ACHIEVERS GYMNASTICS MEN'S TEAM CONTINUES TO IMPROVE
14 Gymnasts achieved 30 top 5 places and 60 top 10 Places
DENTON, TX – Gymnasts from Achiever’s Gymnastics Center Men’s Team competed at the Houston National Invitational in Galveston, Texas on February 24-26, 2017. There were 2,200 male athletes competing at this event, which makes it one of the largest men’s competitions in the United Sates.
Level 4 placed 5th as a team.
Level 4 - 7-year-old Division 2:
• Luke Griffin- 7th rings, 4th Vault, 6th Parallel Bars, 5th Horizontal Bar, 6th All Around
• Boden Brage- 2nd Pommel Horse, 4th Rings, 3rd Horizontal bar, 8th All around
Level 4 – 8 year old Division 1:
• Kale Barr- 8th Floor, 7th Rings, 4th Vault and Parallel Bars, 2nd Horizontal Bars, 5th All Around
Level 4 – 9/10 year old Division 1:
• Gabe Linn- 4th Floor, Rings, and Vault, 5th Parallel Bars, 7th All Around
• Liam Ouellette- 5th Floor, 6th Pommel Horse • Wyatt Morin- 8th Rings Level 4 – 11+ year old Division 1:
• Elijah Minks- 7th Floor, 7th Pommel Horse, 2nd High bar, 5th All around
Level 5 – 9-year-old Division 2:
• Isaac Griffin- 3rd Floor, 1st Pommel Horse and Rings, 2nd Vault, Parallel Bars, Horizontal Bar, and All Around
Level 5 – 11+ year old Division 1:
• Slayden Martin- 1st Pommel Horse, 4th Rings, 7th All Around
• William Weiper- 6th Rings, 9th Vault, 5th parallel Bars, 9th Horizontal Bar
Level 6 – 7-9-year-old Division 1:
• Aidan Murphy- 1st Vault, 9th Parallel Bars, 11th All Around
Junior Developmental 11-14-year-old:
• Ben Loomos- 6th Floor, 5th Pommel Horse, 6th Rings, 5th All Around
Junior Developmental 15-18 years old:
• Chance Tanner- 6th Floor, 5th Vault, 3rd Parallel Bars, 7th All Around
Achievers Gymnastics Men’s team competes next in Garland, Texas at the Garland Classic, March 4 & 5, 2017.
For more information, please contact Ryan Turney, Men’s Team Program Director, at (940) 484-4900, or by e-mail at Ryan.Turney@achieversgymnastics.com.
Achievers Gymnastics is owned and operated by Frank and Johnna Kudlac since 1992. Celebrating 25 years in business this year, Achievers consists of many inter-working programs including Girls and Boys USA Gymnastics Junior Olympic gymnastics teams, Girls TAAF Teams, Parkour classes, Achievers Warrior Training, and various levels of recreational gymnastics, cheer and tumbling classes for children and adults of all ages.